28 October 2014

Benefit Coralista

Benefit Coralista

Am I the only one who hasn't tried this blush? Probably. Few days ago I went for a little trip to my nearest Sephora and as always the Benefit power brought me to its counter. I know, pure magic. To be honest I was planning to try the Dallas blush but ended up applying this lovely coral-pink on my cheeks  and felt in love. Are you so suprised? Even though I love Autumn (ekhem especially my birthday) I can't get over the fact that Summer is over. I mean it's nearly Christmas how is even possible! Ok enough of my rumbling, back to business.
I don't know how many times I'd swatched it on my hands but finally I decided to buy it and absolutely love it. It gives natural coral look with a touch of shimmer -  a lovely warm summer glow. Also it stays for an entire day and every time when I look at the mirror I admire the glow of Coralista.
A must have if you ask me!


What do you think about this product? 

Mathilda

10 comments:

  1. It is such a pretty blush and really complements any make up look.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it either but it's on my list!
    Lovely post :)

    hopecoyne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous shade, i love the benefit blushes!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it, but the shade looks lovely :)

    I've also nominated you for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'; for more information about this, visit the following link: I've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award :)

    - Salha :)x

    salha | abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks gorgeous xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Coralista...an old favourite of mine :) lovely post. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! :) xx
    http://www.kathrynskatwalk.com/liebster-blog-award/#more-117

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so pretty! <3

    Keep in touch
    Ritcha
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete