8 October 2014

OPI Sweet Heart

OPI Sweet Heart

I'm just typing these words feeling like Blair Waldorf. Yes, this nail polish is the perfect nude/pink and instantly similarity of the Gossip Girl character comes to my head. If you're looking for a nail polish which looks natural and classy at the same time, you're welcome. Also there's a big plus of a colour such as this one - you don't have to think what to wear because with every outfit your nails looks stunning.
I was looking for this kind of nail polish since I remember. All the nudes was too peachy, too pink or just sheer. Until the time when I saw this one in Sephora - the classic movie scene with angel choir and light haha.
Here are a few photos where you can see lack of my painting skills but it doesn't matter the shade is beautiful, isn't it?



What's your favourite autumn nail polish? Let me know :)

Mathilda

8 comments:

  1. Very nice shade. Opi has good products. As for nail polish, I adore these typical autumn colours, like mustard and brown.

    I recently changed the lay of my blog, would you like to check it out?
    You can leave a comment in my shoutbox or guestbook :)
    xx isa | Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute shade! I love nude colours on my nails.
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a beautiful shades. The a nice balance of nude & pink. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this, love it perfect nudy/pink shade <3

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so cute xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! My favorite nail color for autumn is definitely Wicked by Essie. It's very different from this shade, but I love how it stands out:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blog I should definitely follow :) x http://chloeschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this colour, but my go to gor fall would be something darker such as "Do you speak love?" by Essence.
    I've given you an award on my blog!!! :) Check the link for more info :D

    http://wednesday19th.blogspot.com/2014/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx Cecil

    ReplyDelete