11 August 2014

August Makeup Wishlist

(source: Google)

Mac blush in "Peaches" - One of the most famous and beautiful Mac blush. Many companies are constantly to create their products in this colour which is very flattering peachy coral. I've heard so many good things about it and maybe I'll finally decide to buy it.

Essie "Too Taboo" - The nail polish from Essie Summer 2014 collection is a vivid intense fuschia. This colour is absolutely everywhere now so why not on my nails too?

NYX Butter Gloss in "Peaches and Cream" - Another peachy item in this wishlist! Yes, you guested it, I absolutely love this shade and these lip products are in absolutely everyone's favourites. I don't think I have to explain myself any more :)

Too Faced Chocolate palette - This one is just beautiful and the reason why I'm writing this wishlist. Every shade there is so useful and perfect for many occasions. You can create so many looks! I have no words. I need it in my life.

Nars Deep Throat and Laguna Duo - Both of these products are so popular in beauty community that everyone heard something about them. Beautiful shades for almost every skin tone and amazing quality.

What's in your wishlist at the moment? Let me know :)

Mathilda

33 comments:

  1. I really want to try one of the nyx butter glosses too xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these products! Essie polishes are always worth buying!

    www.todaysbeautyfavourites.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Essie collection is getting bigger and bigger hah

      Delete
  3. Would love that blush & nail polish too!

    www.beautylymin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Too Faced palette looks so pretty! I really love your blog and nominated you for the Liebster award <3

    Justyaz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYX products are amazing, really good quality and great price. The lip glosses and lipsticks are so nice.
    www.kelsiereynolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any NYX product yet but I've heard a lot of good things about them ;)

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting a Mac blush for ages! I've yet to decide which colour I like best but this one looks like a pretty shade! Love your blog! Steph ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC peaches is incredible! its such a beautiful shade, it looks a bit intimidating in the pan but on the skin, its gorgeous!

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When i saw it in the pan I was a little bit shocked how strong the colour is!

      Delete
  8. The nail polish is gorgeous! Great picks :)

    http://babblingboutbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful girl,I love your style totally
    Hello!My name is Janephoenix Mifo Lam,you can call me Mifo.Shall we follow each other and share beauties to each, Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    I am a now blogger,No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.I hope I can leave a good memory in your life,keep a happy mood

    hope you can check my blog and share our life:
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course sweetie! I'm following you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  10. These look like great products, and I love the natural earthly colors.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing wishlist, hope you can get all of these! =D
    Please, check out my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Peaches' looks like an amazing colour, I want that now! x

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful choice, love this nail polish so much. *__*
    Lovely greets Vanessa <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nyx is an amazing brand & vegan too.Amazing post & would
    you like to follow each other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin?
    Lemme know & keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't known that nyx is vegan! Following you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  15. I have been lusting after the chocolate bar palette since I saw it on YouTube. I love the color selection :)
    Btw, Thanks for checking out my blog! I followed you on bloglovin :)
    awhimsicaldreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really love the look of that polish and Peaches! Great wishlist!
    Thanks for the lovely comment btw, just followed you on bloglovin :)

    Sam xo sjmcdf on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete