17 August 2014

Fashion trend: All White


This trend is absolutely everywhere - on the streets, in the magazines and also on the red carpet. It's the classic white on white look. Easy to recreate, extremely fresh and elegant looking. If you're not so sure about rocking all white you can easily add a pop of colour (also if you're afraid to look like some kind of worker) or nude shoes.
I must say that I love looking at all of these pictures but I can't imagine myself wearing it. The main reason is that it's impossible to me to eat something without getting the food all over me! Also I think it's not so practical because wherever you sit you would see it on your clothes. And believe me you're not sitting in very clean places all the time even if you'd try. 
Personally I will stick to my all black or the monochrome style.

Rita Ora

Taylor Swift

Nicole Richie

Miley Cyrus

Rihanna

Vanessa Hudgens

Kim Kardashian

And what do you think about this trend? Have you tried wearing it?

Mathilda

17 comments:

  1. I love the white trend. I wear a lot white too this summer.

    x
    lifeandstyle-diary.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White looks beautiful with the summer tan :)

      Delete
  2. I love this trend but I'm such a monochrome dresser, I wish I was brave enough to break out into something like this

    xx
    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards, check out the post on my blog xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! Hey I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! For more information just check out my most recent post on peachesandchristine.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the all white trend!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white outfits. Rihanna looks amazing, she's a real queen and everything looks great on her. :)

    http://mashenkashe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! My favourite outfit from this post is by Nicole Richie it's different and cool-looking :)

      Delete
  6. Hi thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Of course we can follow each other :) I have followed you on GFC and bloglovin.
    Please follow back. Looking forward to more of your posts :)

    http://finalfreshstart.blogspot.co.uk/

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. White is my all time favorite!! Loved all the looks here!

    Hugs & kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveee Rita Ora!
    and i follow you on bloglovin!

    xoxo

    cosmeticsnl.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fact that white is flattering on all skin tones great pics :) www.zairacantara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the all white everything trend, although I dont think I could pull it off!

    Kelsey | Peach Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the white on white trend! And I love your reason for not wearing it, haha, I'm a messy eater too!

    ReplyDelete