14 August 2014

Brand Focus: Bourjois


In today's post I want to focus on specific brand and show you all the best products from it. For first I've chosen the very popular Bourjois. It's hard not to have anything from this company or have never used anything. The founder was the first man who invented a powder blush and for these days they are a strong rival in drugstore beauty industry. 

The Rose Coup de Foudre (Love-struck Rose) blush in number 16 is a lovely peachy pink blush with a slight shimmer. If you're looking for a natural, everyday blush it's a winner. It gives a beautiful glow without being overwhelming and stays in place for a whole day. If you're not a fan of this shade I'm sure you'll find something for you from Bourjois.

I think every blog or youtube beauty guru mentioned this "Chocolate" bronzer (number 52) somewhere. It's very easy-to-use product perfect for beginners because of its long colour building process. Basically it's hard to messed up or look like you're covered in mud. Because of a slight shimmer you instantly look more awake and glowy.

The famous Color Boost. If someone is talking about drugstore chubby lip pencil these ones will be surely pointed out. They are extremely longlasting and waterproof also. You can find them in a beautiful red, peachy pink, fuschia, orange, dark red and dark plum. My favourite one for summer is Peach on the Beach which emphasise your tan but also I'm trying to wear not so natural shades and the Fuschia Libre is helping me with that.

Bourjois Color Boost in Russian Plum / Peach on the Beach / Fuchsia Libre

What's your favourite Bourjois products? Let me know in the comments which brand I should do next!

Mathilda

30 comments:

  1. I don't really like the color boost because I find that they settle in the lines of your lips but I adore the chocolate bronzer and most of their foundations are brilliant !

    Feathers and Brushes | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never happened to me :c i need to try this gel foundation from bourjois! I've heard so many good things about it :)

      Delete
    2. I have the same struggle with the Colour Boost that they settle into the lips! It's so annoying because they come in such nice colours, especially Peach on the Beach! :( but I love the chocolate bronzer too! xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely post :) I really love everything by Bourjois, the products are amazing.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really want to try some of these products , they look lovely xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like their blushes. I saw the first brand focus about Boujours done by Essie and yours is really good as well :)

    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! To be honest I didn't know about Essie's post :)

      Delete
  5. These look so lovely,have to try them out:)
    Really love your blog,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these look amazing!! I love the colors :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Russian Red color! Thanks for visiting my blog, I really like yours. I would love to follow each other. I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their lipstick shades (=

    Followed you via GFC, hope you'll do the same.

    yourstruly-kyle.blogspot.com | kyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. IM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH YOUR BLOG. JUST LIKE NO. I NEED TO STOP. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blush, the color of it seems so peachy and rose like!
    great post :)

    sally,
    sallymeetstheworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with peach and fuchsia!! <3

    Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin! Sorry for the delay! xx Hope you follow me back on both!!

    Keep in touch
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuchsia is lovely ! :)) <3

    xx

    http://another-ordinaryblog.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Bourjois Colour Boost's they are amazing, I feel like they are a great dupe for the Clinique chubby sticks as well! Great post, I adore everything from Bourjois!

    http://maddiedarlingg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Colour Boost, the shades are beautiful and the last a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely post, im going to buy some of the color boosts when i get paid! love them! please have a look at my blog and hopefully follow me on bloglovin? Already followed you :)

    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've just been reading through your blog since your comment! can't stop haha and i want to try the chocolate bronzer even more now, they just don't sell it in australia!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have Plum Russian and I love it, it's such a pretty colour, especially for in the autumn/winter months. Your blog looks so good btw :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete