24 July 2014

And so it begins


After weeks of hesitating and second thoughts I finally decided to start this blog. Mostly my decision is based on boredness during my vacations but also my friends persuading me to begin this journey. How will it end? I have no idea but nobody won't get hurt so why not.

Here, on my blog (it sounds exciting but also scary) I want to share with you my passion for beauty, makeup and fashion along with my travel experiences and love for music. Basically I'm planning to build here my space on the crazy land called "Internet".

I hope somehow I encourage you to stay on this blog and leave your opinion or maybe visit it regularly.  I don't know let's start this journey together where everyone can speak your mind not being judge or criticized.

Mathilda




4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your new blog! I look forward to more posts chick! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post chummy ♡

    hellomynamesanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete