27 July 2014

Summer nail trend: White polish

                 
Sally Hanson "White On" / Essie "Blanc" / OPI "Alpine Snow"/ Deborah Lippmann "Like a Virgin"

Last summer the first pictures of celebrities wearing white nail polish started appearing. It was kind of different that's why most of girls where unsure. White on nails? How it's even possible but now this trend is everywhere - it's hard to go on Tumblr and not seeing any white nails. Personally I absolutely love this look especially in summer with a tan skin. This trend is perfect as far as matching your outfit is concern. It's so universal that you can wear it with everything. The only problem is that your nails are getting dirty very quickly but all in all it's worth it because it's beautiful.
I use the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in White On and love it.


Blake Lively


Beyonce

Rihanna

Vanessa Hudgens

Kim Kardashian  

Cara Delevingne

Jennifer Lawrence 


And do you like wearing white on your nails? Let me know in the comments :)

Mathilda




20 comments:

  1. Iovely nail polishes. I've never tried applying white polish on my nails :) This should change.
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should really try it! It looks so classy!
      Thank you for your comment Jina :)

      Delete
  2. Lately I have gotten into white nail polish, it just looks so sophisticated. Lovely post. :)

    xxx
    http://z-arafiore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fan of white nail polish! I love the Essie one x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love white nail polish. Have one in my collection!
    What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trend took a looooooooong time to grow on me, but now I can safely say that yes, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this trend!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment! You made my day :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks I'll definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love white nail polish!

    XX
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never tried white nail polish but I might after reading this post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted. Thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool post! I didn't realize that it was actually a trend until this.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love white nail polish, Great post :) x

    http://findingyourmerryinthemiddle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete