31 July 2014

Review: L'oreal False Lash Wings Mascara





I was thinking about getting this mascara for almost 2 years. I loved the advertisement and the idea of having lashes like butterfly's wings (the other name for this mascara is L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly). Also after reading a lot of different reviews. Some of them claimed that this is the best mascara they've ever tried and others that it's not worth money and does horrible job. For sure the brush is different what can causes fear in some of the people. This specific shape supposes to makes our lashes long and voluminous concentrating on extending and lifting outer corner lashes. Sounds good right? 



Personally I love this mascara. It does everything what I was looking for. Also I always use the waterproof version so it stays on place without smudging all day. As a blonde with small eyes my eyelashes are very short and without any mascara it's hard to notice my eyes. I highly recommend give it a go because I can easily say that this is my favourite drugstore mascara of all time.

  
Here you have my eyes with only one cote of L'oreal False Lash Wings mascara. 

Tell me in the comments what's yours favourite mascara :)

Mathilda




19 comments:

  1. Looks great, I adore L'Oreal for mascara!

    would love it if you checked out my new post all about brows!

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.com/

    Lucy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to nominate you for a Liebster Award, if that's okay with you. http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=3207428221&group=0&frame_type=b&blog=12482725&frame=1&click=0&user=0 I know you've already had a nomination but i really enjoy your blog posts. P.S. Is it bad that i've only just found the follow button??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mascara looks better than i expected - great review :)

    www.jenems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mascara, Wow, you have such beautiful eyes! Lovely!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a good mascara! I've never actually seen it in shops before but I shall keep my eye out for it! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tried this recently and I loved it too!! :) You cam really see the difference and it makes your eyes look so much more lively!! :) awesome review <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually this is made with my iphone camera :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Your eyes are gorgeous! This mascara makes it more fuller and t defiantly shows off your eyes!

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog :) thank you for the comment on mine, i also followed you on blog-lovin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a really good mascara it seems to really bring out your eyes!

    Ayesha xxx
    Http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lashes look amazing with that on! I really want to try it out.

    theamberspyglass.co.uk

    ReplyDelete