29 July 2014

Liebster Award



Today I prepared for you something different. I was tagged by lovely Stefanie and thank you for that! 

*Rules:

-Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
-Copy the rules in your post.
-Write 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer the question they set you.
-Nominate 11 Bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions.

*11 random facts about myself:

1. I'm very messy.
2. I love winter sports like skiing and snowboarding.
3. I'm Polish but I'm planning to move out.
4. I prefer animals over people.
5. I love cats (my friends laugh at me because of it hah!)
6. I'm vegetarian.
7. It kills me when someone is complaining all the time.
8. I couldn't live without my phone.
9. I'm obsessed with Youtube and I watch it everyday for few hours.
10. I love receiving flowers even though I act like I don't and make it awkward.
11. I'm a fitness junkie.


*Questions:

1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
My friends.

2. Describe your personal style in 3 words.
Girly, classy, allblack

3. Who is your style inspiration?
Black Lively and Selena Gomez.

4. Who inspires you?
I don't have an inspiration.

5. Drugstore or high-end makeup?
High-end.

6. High heels or flats?
Flats.

7. Something not a lot of people know about you (that’s not in your random facts).
80% of my clothes are from Zara

8. What’s your dream job?
I don't know whatever makes me happy.

9. What would your perfect vacations look like? Where would you go, what would you do, etc.?
Australia with my friends. Just laying on a bitch, having fun and forgetting about problems!

10. Favorite romantic movie?
Friends with benefits hah because it's quiet simple and real.

11. Favorite YouTube beauty guru?
Zoella, Tess Christine, MissGlamorazzi.

*I nominee:


*Questions for my nominees:

1. What's your favourite makeup brand?
2. What was you first makeup product?
3. Describe yourself in one world
4. If you were the main character the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role?
5. What's your favourite makeup product?
6. What single quality do you appreciate most in people?
7. Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
8. What makes you smile?
9. Best book you've read recently?
10. What is your favourite store to shop in?
11. Favourite movie?

Thank you for nominating me and hope you like getting me know better :)

Mathilda







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me darling!
    I have already done the Liebster award, but I did answer your questions in a new blogpost, which is now online on my blog, if you want to check it out!
    Thanks again!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award! enjoyed reading your answers :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks so much for the tag! it's been a while since i did this, so i'm excited to fill it out and post it on my blog again (:

    by the way, where are you planning on moving out of from poland?!

    xx
    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to move out and study in England :) Thanks for asking!

      Delete