1 September 2014

August Favourites


Yes August is over and yes I'm still in shock too. August ends = school starts. But what we can do. At least I can show you things which I've enjoyed this month!

Boho brancelets - I don't know if this is a "thing" but I'm obsessed! It was so fun to collect my perfect brancelets look and literally I'm wearing them everyday. They remind me of summer time and give a little bit of colour when probably you're like me and wear monochrome all the time. You can find brancelets like that in local stores, on the vacations or in Urban Outfitters. Love them!

Essie "Plumberry" - It's perfect shade for late summer/early fall when you still want to look like a golden godness but the weather force you to change your mood and wardrobe to more darker clothes. I'm constantly wear it especially on my feet.

L'oreal Glam Bronze nr 102 - Perfect product for giving you this bronzy look or/and for conturing because it's matte. Also in the packaging you can fin a little brush which is perfect size for highlighting.

L'oreal True Match powder in D3/W3 Golden Beige - I was looking for a new powder with perfect shade, a little bit of coverage and making my skin matte and natural. Yes I've found it! Highly recommend it and for sure I'll try L'oreal True Match foundation! (Ekhem excuse dirty packaging)



What's your favourite product at the moment? Let me know :)

Mathilda

22 comments:

  1. I love those boho bracelets, and I am so jealous that we don't have essie nail polish in India!! I love this shade, it is so so pretty!! <3

    Debasree // All She Needs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! That nail varnish is amazing!


    love your blog and I think you've checked out mine before? goldenbairn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav product has to be my new pen eyeliner I got from essence. Well cheap and works so well! Winner!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about Essence eyeliner!

      Delete
  4. Love these kinds of posts, gives me inspiration for my next shopping trip.
    http://eternallyundefined.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that nail polish color, it's perfect!

    xx alyssarachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really liked the nailpaint color, so pretty and lovely bracelets!

    Kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Essie polishes, and this one looks gorgeous!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mathilda, I'm adoring your arm candy! Well done. Looking forward to more. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour of nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post! Follow eachother on GFC and Google+? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these products look great!! Lovely post! ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Essie polishes, 'Plumberry' looks so pretty! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those Boho bracelets - super cute! I haven't tried a lot from L'Oreal, but the powders/bronzer sound lovely.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You are popular! Haha xxxx just wanted to basically say the same as all the other lovely comments ;) great blog and keep up the good work! Also I would love to do a collab with you, if you are interested please fill out a contact form on my blog ;)
    Lots of love xxxx

    Www.cathyandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete