11 September 2014

TV Series Worth The Hype | September 2014


It's really hard to find a person who doesn't watch any tv series I mean really do you know anybody who has never heard about Game of Thrones or Gossip Girl? If you are this lovely people who actually survive in XXI century without Netflix or online watching I can only congratulate you. As you probably can imagine I spend every minute on the Internet whether is my phone or my laptop especially during holidays. I much prefer spend my evening watching a new episode than to go to a party. I can't help it guys! I'm a nerd or super white girl... I leave you to decide.
Today I want to show you all of my favourite TV series. Hope you'll enjoy it!


We all know this show has to be on the list. A super white girls classic if you ask me! I won't deny I've watched it twice and love every single episode. The plot is simple and basically everyone ends up at some point with all of the main characters in bed but still LOVE IT. Serena is definitely my favourite and as I say in my Style Icon: Blake Lively I would do anything to look like her and/or has her clothes. Proud to say team Serena and Nate hah!

It's my recent discovery and it's really worth the hype. The TV show is based on Piper Kerman's memoir "Orange Is The New Black: My Year In Women's Prison". I don't know why but I've always been interested in prison theme and this one shows pretty much every detail on the life in prison. You can laugh, cry and stay shocked for a few days after watching few episodes. Definitely recommend it!


This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. The plot might be cheesy and simple but all the mystery and darkness make me watch it even more. To be honest you can watch it just to watch all the actors I mean how it's even possible that everyone there is so good-looking! (Team Damon ekhem..)


A sweet, funny, easy comedy while watching it you don't have to thing about anything just laugh. Love it especially after busy days. You don't have to watch it in order just enjoy jokes!


I admit I hate horrors (probably because of my lovely friends from primary school who loved to scare me). That's why I was so afraid to watch the first episode but so many people'd told me about AHS that finally I've braced up and did it. Surprisingly most of the episodes didn't made me cry and regret watching the horror show. If you're a horror fan highly recommend it!

I guess this one is the most "ambitious" from all of the series you've just read. Honestly at first I wasn't so sure if I like it or not but I kept up watching and it gets me. For sure the cast and acting skills are excellent as well as the scenery. Of course there are plots that don't make me so excited but for example when the one of the main character died I was shocked/angry/stressed/every emotion possible (yes I didn't tell you the name of this character because you have to watch it or if you're watching Game of Thrones you'll know and probably felt the same)

What's your favourite TV show? Any recommendation? :)

Mathilda

28 comments:

  1. Netflix is my life haha! I cannot even rate this post enough!! I spent all of exam period watching Gossip Girl (& using it as an incentive for revision) & started watched OITNB this summer, which is like my all time absolute favourite show ever! I've just started Vampire Diaries and am already on the third season, completely sucked in too haha! I'm so glad i'm not the only one! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Game of Thrones atm. I'm only on season 2 but I'm sure I'll catch up quickly! Also a huge fan of Gossip Girl and totally team Serena and Nate too! :P I've heard so much about American Horror Stories but I think I'm too much of a wimp to watch it.. I've never really been into horror stuff.

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I but somehow I forced myself to watch it!

      Delete
  3. I struggle to find new TV series I like, I do however love 2 broke girls! I must say I like the old TV shows: Lost, and Skins mainly, I say mainly that's just because I own them on DVD and re-watch all the time! I am obsessed with Breaking Bad (Aaron Paul OMG!) but I also love a program over here in the UK called Plebs, which the 2nd series is due to start sometime soon, and I've just ordered the 1st series on DVD haha!

    If you could check out and maybe follow my blog it'd mean a lot, I'm lacking followers being a newbie haha!

    Tara x

    http://lovetarababii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must check it out! I love Skins especially first two generations!

      Delete
  4. These are some amazing shows! Some of my favourites are Gossip Girl, Orange Is The New Black, AHS, and Game of Thrones. One of my all time favourites I'd always recommend is The OC, a classic! Great post :) xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gossip Girl is my all time favourite show! I'm still not over it and it's been nearly 2 years since it finished. I've been trying to get in to GOF and I think after reading what you have to say about it, it's a must! You have a lovely blog, followed you on GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Damon all the way!
    I recommend a TV show called 'The Leftovers'. It's kinda weird, but you can't stop watching it, as it's super intriguing!

    Mary x
    P.S. Kisses from Poland :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try watching it!
      Kisses from Poland as well :)

      Delete
  7. Hey I just nominated you for Liebester Award :)
    Details on my blog.
    Bella xxx
    http://missbellaboo99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gossip Girl and Vampire Diares are my two favourite programns! You should also watch the originals, if you haven't heard of it before, its basically another series off from TVD all about Klaus and Rebekah.

    rosabelleblogspot.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gossip Girl was great! I think I might watching it all over again as I miss it so much! And Blake Lively's style in it was amazing!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too that's why I rewatched last year!

      Delete
  10. Great post hun and what a lovely blog :) I'm Jenna btw and recently started a blog on self help, happiness, positivity and motivation. It'd be amazing if you checked it out and tell me what you think :)

    http://www.livenpresent.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I defo need to start watching orange is the new black. Having been hearing great reviews about this series

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orange is the New Black is one of my favorite series :)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, for more information visit this link: http://salhaabuhayar.blogspot.com/2014/09/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    http://salhaabuhayar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I freaking love AHS ahh evan peters <3 i'm actually watching asylum right now haha

    http://mini-bambi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to like The Vampire Diaries but got bored of it from season3-4. You should watch Dexter! SO GOOD!

    http://cherylxsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, I love The Vampire Diaries Team Damon too, I don't watch Gossip Girl maybe I should. I've never watched Game of Thrones, Orange is The New Black, American Horror Story or 2 Broke Girls xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete