24 September 2014

L'oreal Infallible 24h Foundation


After applying 
I love packaging - the combination of black and red with a lovely scent. It's really smooth and easy to blend which is a big plus. Even though it's a high coverage you don't feel like it's barely there and it covers most of my blemishes. Also it doesn't leave you with the mask effect but gives you a lovely natural glow. If you don't need a lot of coverage find something lighter but this one is perfect when your skin hates you like mine does right now!

8 hours later
Definitely not my favourite foundation. It doesn't stay in few places and also leaves a lot of dry patches. Another big minus is that it's almost 2 tones darker than in the packaging. I don't know why it claims to stay for 24h either! 5h is a maximum.



What's you favourite drugstore foundation? Let me know in the comments :)

Mathilda

17 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog, yes I'd love to follow each other! I have on Bloglovin' #801 x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried this foundation but it's a shame the longevity isn't better. Have you tried setting it with a powder? :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when foundations don't last as long as they say, my current fave is the Bourjois CC cream just love it . www.zairacantara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation and it soon became my favourite, although I usually tend to stick to Rimmel foundations.
    Lisa xx

    http://sumptuouselixir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard about this foundation but now I must look for it

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to try this! I think I will in the future. True Match by L'Oréal is my holy grail at the moment.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about True Match foundation! I need to try it

      Delete
  6. Hmm the longevity certainly sounds disappointing, such a shame.

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using bb creams although they dont last very long as foundations can be a bit to thick for my skin, thankyou for the tip :)

    http://photographyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bb creams during summer time but in autumn/winter I need heavier coverage :)

      Delete
  8. I love bb creams- light to my skin and not leaving redness- also, some of the foundations are really itching my face, strange huh?

    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this review! I have to say that my favorite drugstore foundation has to be Loreal True Match. It doesn't make my skin oily, like other foundations, and I love the variety of shades.

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! Very interesting!

    Mia
    x
    http://teenagebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i already love this foundation! :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete