17 September 2014

Review: Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm



It's not a big secret that I'm a nude kind of girl and everything I want to buy has to be in nude or natural shade. That's why when I was looking which shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm to buy I chose Demure - a perfect light nude-pink. Not only the colour is beautiful the quality is just amazing. It's very moisturizing and looks very shiny and glossy. What's more it gives you a minty feel and taste.
I'm sure this product will be my go-to during a school time because it's easy to apply, not-flamboyant and soothing.
I'll definitely buy more shades!


Do you have any Revlon Colorburst? What's your favourite shade?

Mathilda

15 comments:

  1. I always stay clear of nudes because I never think they suit me, but this ones looks lovely! How nice is the packaging though as well! Lovely post :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wear nude lips I'm too scared to wear bright lipsticks!

      Delete
  2. wow, i think it looks great. Need to try it :)

    xx Cecil // www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! I love how you stated that it gives a minty feel and taste, would love to try this out some time! :) thanks for dropping by x

    suprxya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, lovely shade it looks really nice xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nude shades- they are so natural and you can wear them everywhere. This shade looks really lovely x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice shade on you! With Revlon I always try to go for the purples, they make really nice ones ;)

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I left a comment on your blog about the collab :)

    ReplyDelete