7 September 2014

Brand Focus: Maybelline


Maybelline is for sure one of the most popular drugstore makeup brand. It's hard to find a person who has never used anything from it. In this post I want to show you few things and what I'm thinking about them. Enjoy!

Color Tattoo Eye Shadows "Pink Gold" "Bad to the Bronze"- Probably everyone heard something about them mostly good things. Sorry you are now going to read another boring review of how much I love using these products. Great shades, amazing lasting power, perfect if you're using them as a base or for it's own. Perfect for mornings when you slept a little bit too long!
Color Sensational Shine Gloss "420 Glorious Grapefruit"- I'm must say I usually don't like lipglosses. I hate when they are sticky and when it's windy all of my hair is glued to my lips. Ugh... As you can see I much prefer lipsticks but too be honest I quite like this lipgloss. Surprisingly is very natural and not so sticky. If you are a lipgloss person try it! Also love the shade!
Color Whispers "720 Mocha Muse" "440 Orange Attitude" "430 Coral Ambition" "130 Pink Possibilities" - During the school year they are perfect. Easy to apply, a lot of shades and quite moistruizing.  They aren't very pigmented so if you prefer natural look with a bit of a colour, give it a go. My favourites are Coral Ambition and Pink Possibilities.
EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner "01 Black" - Definitely my favourite eyeliner of all time! It's a dupe for Bobbi Brown eyeliners but a lot cheaper. The staying power is amazing and it's waterproof. Also it comes with a brush so you don't have to buy any other.
Mascara The Colossal Go Extreme! - I'm not a big fan of Maybelline's mascara I much prefer L'oreals but this one is pretty good. It's waterproos, stays all day and gives a natural volume. Not my favourite mascara though.
Super Stay Gel Nail Color 7 days nail polish "155 Bubble Gum" "490 Rose Salsa Hot Salsa" - Absolutely love these nail polishes! Great quality and lovely shades. I've mentioned it in my post My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes. I'm planning to buy more shades!

"Rose Gold" / "Bad to the Bronze" / "Glorious Grapefruit" / "Mocha Muse" / "Orange Attitude" / "Coral Ambition" / "Pink Possibilities"

21 comments:

  1. These lipstick colours are beautiful especially 'pink possibilities', I love it! The colour tattoos are one of my favourite things! I have both of these colours

    HolleyMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lipstick colors, especially the Coral Ambition one.

    http://colour-illuminates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a huge fan of Maybelline, apart from the mascaras. But the Colour Tattoo eye shadows just have too many good reviews, I might have to try them!

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan either! My favourite drugstore brand is L'oreal :)

      Delete
  4. I love the look of the Rose Gold colour tattoo eyeshadows. it's another product I have to add to the rose gold wants i just posted on my blog!

    mini-bambi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about the colour tattoo's, definitely on my wishlist now
    http://eternallyundefined.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love all of the Maybelline mascaras, especially the falsies flared. They have some super pretty lip colours too judging by your swatches!

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the falsies mascara but I know I should!

      Delete
  7. Hi Mathilda! Check out my blog, I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
    http://allthatfascination.blogspot.it/2014/09/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, great review. you would like to follow each other? let me know. beautiful kisses.

    bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection of Maybelline products. Love the eye shadows and the lipsticks - very pretty :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Maybelline products. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of the best drugstore brand!

      Delete
  11. their nail polishes are my fave! You should try their new lip pencils, they're amazing!

    Discount codes - The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Maybelline, for me it is their mascaras that win hands down every time.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I <3 the colour tattoos as well!

    Check out my new post :) paintedrrebl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete